Aunty Rozzy’s recipes for kids are delicious, healthy and fun to make. The best part is that all the recipes below are simple enough for you to prepare yourself – but always remember to ask for help from a grown-up before getting started!
How to Begin:
When you begin to cook there are a few things you need to do so that you are ready to handle food:
- Wash your hands
- Put on an apron
- Make sure you work with an adult to set up the necessary equipment
- Handle all equipment with care
- Be careful of your fingers around any blades or knives
- Get out your ingredients
- Get out any equipment that you need
- Follow all instructions and have fun
- Say “thank you” to the grown-up for helping you
- Enjoy and share your tasty treat with family and friends!