1. Rinse the strawberries and cut off the green bit.
2. Rinse the rest of the berries and put them in a saucepan with the sugar and orange juice
and warm over medium heat.
3. When the berries are ready, drain off some of the juice into a small bowl.
4. Line a glass bowl with plastic wrap. This will make it much easier to get out of the bowl
when it’s all set.
5. Cut the crusts off the sliced bread. Soak the bread in the bowl with the juice. Line the bowl
with the soaked bread. You may have to cut some of them into shapes to fit the bowl
6. Fill the bowl with Perry’s Berry Pudding mixture until ¾ full. Place a layer of bread over
the top and pour any remaining juice over the top.
7. Put the pudding into the fridge overnight to set.
8. To serve, turn Perry’s Berry Christmas Pudding upside-down over a serving plate. Pour
over some berry sauce and decorate it with some fresh berries of your choice.
9. Berry sauce can be made by puréeing berries of your choice. Add some sugar if you like
– but not too much!